Friday, March 11, 2011

Android: EVO-Tainment DIY Kit brings forth the true gamer in you


This accessory for Android phones is probably for those non stop gamers out there ;)



The EVO-Tainment DIY Kit includes everything needed to get your EVO-Tainment System assembled (materials), not including the electronics (wiimote, classic controller, phone). All work with tools will be done by us, so you will have very little “work” to do. Assembly time is only 5 minutes for your average DIY’er, and no power tools are needed. The mount will hold nearly any smartphone, up to 4.3″ in screen size (Evo).



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there great website! Does running a blog similar to
this require a massive amount work? I have very little expertise in computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.

Anyways, if you have any recommendations or techniques
for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
Thank you!

Here is my page - acoustic guitar chords for beginners

Post a Comment